LICENSED: Washington and Texas.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Intellectual Property Section (Executive Committee), Washington State Bar Association 2000-2004.
- Washington State Trademark Review and Revision Committee, 2001-2003.
- Law of Commerce in Cyberspace Committee (Business Law Section, WSBA) 1999-present.
- MIT Enterprise Forum Northwest, Advisory Board (current)
- Northwest Entrepreneur Network (past Chairman and Director)
- Entrepreneur University, founder and past chair
- Washington State Bar Association CLE "Intellectual Property Section IP Institute", 2002 and 2003 (Co-chair)
- Washington State Bar Association CLE "Licensing Essentials for Business and Technology Lawyers", 2004 (Co-chair)
- Business & Technology Law, 1999-present
- Hamilton & Modelski, LLP, 1984-98
- Texas Instruments Incorporated, Assistant Corporate Counsel, 1982-84
- University of Michigan, 1979, Philosophy and History "With Distinction" and "High Honors"
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.1982
- "Drafting Online License Agreements Top 10 Tips," Dec. 1, 2000, Law Seminars International
- "Email and the Law of Privacy," Oct. 14, 2001, The Seminar Group"
- Drafting License Agreements - Tips for Successful Transactions," Oct. 2001, Law Seminars International